Adventureland XL review
512 MB available space
Adventureland XL Review
Adventureland XL is an app created by Clopas LLC. Adventureland XL was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Adventureland XL is a single player Conversational Adventure™ game redux based on the original Adventureland game created in 1978 by Scott Adams. Carefully crafted for new and returning players alike, your task is to recover thirteen lost treasures in the vast realm of Adventureland, perhaps discovering even greater mysteries along the way.
With over 25 maps featuring interactive play and full of Easter eggs to be discovered all wrapped in Scott Adams’ signature quirky sense of humor, Adventureland XL brings everything fans loved about the original game and more with a fresh 21st century take. From dragons to volcanoes and an eccentric old adventurer there is plenty to explore even for a classic player.
• 1st person narrative based game with emphasis on exploration and overcoming obstacles
• Over 25 areas with interactive play and plenty of pop culture and literary references
• Easy to use game controls that enable comfortable reading of text with page and audio buttons
• Family friendly: suitable for ages 13 and up
• Introduces Adventurer Scott, a forgotten and feral explorer stuck in Adventureland
• New stories and a few (familiar) characters
• Conversational Adventure™ game elements
• Available for PC (Steam) with other platforms to follow
• Original background illustrations created specifically for the game
• Original sound by Russell Brower (former Senior Director of Audio at Blizzard)
• Fully Voice Acted
• Scott Adam's signature humor