Blood of the Werewolf review
3 GB available space
Blood of the Werewolf Review
Blood of the Werewolf is an app by Scientifically Proven. Blood of the Werewolf was first published on . The app is accessible for Steam.
Blood of the Werewolf (2.0)
Become Selena, loving mother, devoted wife and -- powerful werewolf. Take revenge on the monsters that have slain your husband and stolen your child, in this love letter to classic platformers. Seamlessly transform from human to werewolf in light of the moon, as you shoot, slash and smash your way to fight Frankenstein.
Intense Platforming Action, With All Your Favorite Iconic Monsters
"A Love Letter To The Action-Platform Genre. If you want an action-platform game with great gameplay, challenge and a story that is simple but enjoyable, Blood of the Werewolf is the game for you." "Selena responds with perfection to the button presses."
"This game propelled me back to those halcyon days when I started gaming, and games were extremely difficult yet ultimately all the more rewarding."
"Overall, Blood of the Werewolf is a great platformer. It provides a wonderful sense of atmosphere, the story is well written and well told, and the gameplay mechanics feel fantastic. You may destroy a keyboard or controller out of rage, but you’ll want to buy another to see this great game to the end. Fans of platformers, especially old-school platformers, should give this game a serious look."
"An excellent action-platformer that wonderfully combines challenging but fair gameplay with a colorful and vibrant art style. "
"Scientifically Proven has managed to create a piece worthy of its platforming predecessors, where gore blends with horror creating an atmosphere that will captivate you." Dying too often gets frustrating at times, but not that much as to make you want to ditch the game. The beautiful visuals along with the multitude of monsters will keep you company while journeying in an adventure like never before."
"Blood of the Werewolf is a beautiful platform game - A classic mold with a ...unique garment that will not make you regret your investment and still promises to steal many hours of your day." (translation)
"Beautiful, rhythmic, and well done"
Blood of the Werewolf takes players on a ruthless journey of revenge through 3 level filled game modes of white knuckle platforming action while taking on hordes of creatures and iconic monster-movie bosses; Creature, Hyde, Dracula, Mummy, Frankenstein. Selena has access to upgradeable weapons in human form and unlockable wolf powers when transformed. Additional modes like speed run and score rush will test your reflexes and memory, with online leaderboards to keep track of yourself, and friends.
Keep your wits about you, Blood of the Werewolf will test your limits and offer a challenge you haven't seen since the golden age of games.
- Experience a rich, in-depth Story Mode featuring 30+ creatures, 15 button-grinding levels to master and five heart-pounding boss arenas
- Score Rush mode offers the pro a whole new leaderboard driven experience as you compete for the highest score.
- Endless Challenge is a nightmare of procedurally generated levels and monsters that increase in difficulty. How far can you make it?
- Shift instantaneously between human and werewolf form when in view of a full moon
- Hardcore, classic platforming gameplay with a modern twist; pressure sensitive, full air controls for precision moves
- Unlock a bevy of achievements, pushing you to the limit of your abilities
- Upgrade weapons and wolf powers, for the edge you need against the monster onslaught
- Uncover hundreds of collectibles and hidden items to discover throughout the game