Ink Dragon Works
Carrie's Order Up! review
31 MB available space
Carrie's Order Up! Review
Carrie's Order Up! is an application created by Ink Dragon Works. Carrie's Order Up! was first published on . The app is available for Steam, Other.
Carrie's Order Up! is a challenging arcade game inspired by the likes of Pac-Man and Game & Watch. As Carrie, a crab waitress in a port town's restaurant, you have to serve spaghetti, pancakes, and burgers to all kinds of sea creatures without bumping into them!
Aside from charming characters and SNES-quality pixel art, this game contains:
- Service Mode featuring 20 Rounds of food serving and fish skirting.
- Friendlier difficulty level for those who want a more easy-going experience.
- Earn money to unlock new features: endless mode, holiday mode, color palettes... and a playable extra character!
- 160 side challenges for completionists for those who seek a true challenge.
- Game pad support.
- In-game record keeping.
- High score tables to compete with others on Steam, including your friends.
Mechanics may be simple, but a level of depth to the mechanics exist, with tons of achievements to reward those that learn to master being a crab waitress! If you're looking for a cute and challenging game that lifts inspiration from arcade titles, you'll find hours of entertainment in Carrie's Order Up!