Tennis Elbow Manager 2 review
1 GB available space
Zapper-zap.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Tennis Elbow Manager 2 Review
Tennis Elbow Manager 2 is an application created by Mana Games. Tennis Elbow Manager 2 was first published on . It is available on Steam, Other.
Become A Tennis Coach !
In this tennis manager game, you take control of a tennis coach and his player, and your goal is to reach the Number One ranking in the world, to stay there as long as possible and win as many Grand Slam titles as possible.
Play some Tennis !
The game also features a full 3D match engine, which lets you play tennis as you want in the Training Club.
In addition, you can optionally take the control of your player during the tournament 3D matches. A little warning though: the management part will get a bit unbalanced from this, as some skills will be of lesser importance when you play all by yourself.
The match engine is based on the Tennis Elbow 2013 one, already acclaimed by many players as the most realistic tennis game, but with a new & improved physics for the ball, court, strikes & players !
The AI is also greatly improved, with new player strategies and more realistic behaviors.
Globally, this gives an advanced tennis simulation, more realist but also more demanding than TE2013, even more faithful to the real tennis spirit, which will give you a hard time to master.
World Tour Features:
- Men or Women Tour
- 3500 players evolving over 70 years, from 1973 for men & 1983 for women to 2042
- More than 400 tournaments
- The World Team Cup and the Masters Cup
- Singles & doubles
- Junior & Pro Tours
- Up to 9 coached players
- 5 coaching difficulty levels
- Full ranking system (like the entry one from ATP)
- Choice between 3D match with real-time coaching, textual match, and instant result
- Game is Modding friendly
3D Match Features:
- 9 different court surfaces : clay, green clay, grass, hard, blue-green hard, classic synthetic, NewLine synthetic, indoor hard and indoor synthetic; each with a specific rebound
- 6 difficulty levels, each split in 10 sublevels
- 3D male & female players fully customizable
- Split screen
- 1 to 6 games per set, in best of 1, 3 or 5 sets
- 7 camera modes